Clients define results as a steady, consistent flow of outstanding, on-target, on-message media coverage.
The cornerstone of all client programs is a comprehensive and prioritized media program that promotes your story to all appropriate and agreed-upon print, broadcast and online media, from industry verticals to key trade press to major national business outlets. Your account team is proactively and creatively pitching your story to reporters every day. The team develops all necessary PR background materials as well as press releases. Regular contact with key reporters ensures placement in trend stories, features and news reports. The media relations program also includes media training for your top corporate spokespeople.
Many organizations make the mistake of assuming that all that is needed is media training and crisis planning. However, a reputation crisis exposes to public and media scrutiny not only the organization's competence at crisis handling, but the values, standards and shortcomings that existed beforehand.
The reputation strategy should, therefore, have two simple objectives – to prevent the causes that could damage your reputation, and to minimize the impact if, despite your best endeavors, a reputation crisis should occur.
We achieve the above objectives through:
* Helping you to understand the nature of your reputation
* Working with the board & management to establish a reputation risk management strategy
* Helping you develop standards and controls for the action that the strategy places most importance on
* Providing training, education and communication to obtain the vital support and commitment of your employees and managers
* Assisting with the design of analysis and monitoring mechanisms to provide early warning systems
* Working with your PR, Public Affairs, Risk, Internal Audit, SHE & Compliance departments to reduce the opportunities for reputational risk and close gaps.